|IFFCO GROUP DEVELOPMENT
- Group’s entry into UAE with establishment of International Foodstuffs Co (IFFCO) in Sharjah, UAE, for trading in frozen and dry foodstuffs, commodities, fruits and eggs.
- Commencement of manufacturing activities: Setting up of meat processing plant in Sharjah under IFFCO.
- Acquisition of Unipex Dairy Products Co. Ltd (Unipex) in Sharjah, manufacturing ‘Igloo’ ice creams.
- Acquisition of Intergulf Ltd, operating a refrigerated public warehousing facility at Port Khalid, Sharjah.
- Establishment of Tiffany Foods Ltd. (Tiffany) and commercial production of 'Tiffany' biscuits and wafers at Port Khalid, Sharjah.
- Establishment of Emirates Refining Co. Ltd. (Erco) to produce refined edible oils at Port Khalid, Sharjah.
- Launch of 'Hayat' vegetable oils and ghee.
- Production of 'Tiffany' snack foods under Tiffany, Sharjah.
- Setting-up of Emirates Polymers (a division of Intergulf Ltd.) to manufacture food grade PVC compounds at Port Khalid, Sharjah.
- Launch of 'Noor' sunflower oil by ERCO.
- Production of 'Tiffany' confectionery products under Tiffany, Sharjah.
- Expansion of snack food facilities with production of natural potato chips and extruded products under Tiffany, Sharjah.
- Setting-up of Seville Products Ltd. (LLC) for manufacturing toilet and laundry soaps at Rashidiya, Dubai.
- Expansion of biscuit manufacturing facilities (Lines 2 and 3) at Tiffany, Sharjah.
- Emirates Grain Products Co. LLC (Emigrain) commenced wheat milling operations at Port Khalid, Sharjah.
- Setting-up of seafood processing plant at Sharjah under IFFCO.
- Acquisition of Al Ain National Juice & Refreshments Co. LLC (Al Ain Juice) producing fruit juices and drinks at Al Ain (Abu Dhabi).
- Expansion of Erco’s production facilities; production of hydrogenated ghee and margarine.
- Expansion of Intergulf’s logistical activities to include freight forwarding and surface transportation services.
- Acquisition of International Packaging Co. LLC (IPC) producing corrugated boxes at Ajman.
- Further expansion of biscuits manufacturing facility (Line 4) at Tiffany, Sharjah.
- Emigrain’s milling capacity and silo storage capacity substantially enhanced at Sharjah.
- Production of chocolates at Al Quoz, Dubai, under Seville Products Ltd (LLC).
- Expansion of ice cream range through extruded products at Unipex, Sharjah.
- Expansion of Al Ain Juice facilities to manufacture long life milk.
- Commencement of bakery ingredients manufacture.
- Manufacture of culinary products, liquid detergents and cleaning materials under Seville at Rashidiya, Dubai.
- Setting up of grain storage and trans-shipment facilities at Hamriyah Port, Sharjah under International Foodstuffs Company Ltd. (Hamriyah Branch).
- Production of pasta at Seville, Al Quoz, Dubai.
- Feed Mill commences production under Emigrain, Sharjah.
- Launch of ‘London Dairy’ premium ice cream by Unipex.
- Further expansion of biscuit production facility (Line 5) at Tiffany, Sharjah.
- Further expansion of Erco’s manufacturing facilities at Sharjah; production of speciality fats.
- Production of packaged cakes at Seville, Al Quoz, Dubai.
- Contract manufacturing of ‘Betty Crocker’ cake mixes for General Mills Inc, USA.
- Setting-up of facilities for manufacturing frozen bakery products (including frozen parathas, croissants, puff pastries and bread rolls) under IFFCO, Sharjah.
- Production of ‘Al Baker’ instant noodles under IFFCO (Hamriyah) at Sharjah.
- Commencement of PET preforms production under Empol at Port Khalid, Sharjah.
- Launch of ‘Quanta’ biscuits, chocolates and milk shakes.
- Expansion of PET preform production facility at Empol, Sharjah.
- Contract manufacturing of ‘Toffo’ confectionery for Nestle under Seville, Dubai.
- New facility opened at Ramoul to manufacture PET preforms under Empol Ltd LLC.
- ERCO achieves 1.0 billion litres of edible oil sales.
- Unipex’s ‘Raspberry Sorbet’ awarded as the best innovative product in Australia.
- Contract manufacturing of ‘Hershey’s’ chocolates and Nestle’s ‘Tola’ chocolate bars under Seville, Dubai.
- Production of poultry eggs at Emirates Poultry Farm L.L.C.
- Acquisition of a leading food distribution company in Oman – Bahwan Foods (Khalijana) Co. L.L.C., renamed as IFFCO Distribution L.L.C.
- Acquisition of 100% ownership of Dubai Meat Packers, Dubai manufacturing ‘Dat-Schaub’, ‘Emborg’ and ‘Khaleej’ brands of processed meat products.
- Contract manufacturing of ‘Hellmans’ and ‘Knorr’ mayonnaise for Unilever at Al Ain.
- Contract manufacturing of ‘Nestle’ chocolate coated wafers at Seville, Dubai.
- FISB, Malaysia (JV)
- IFFCO Distribution, Oman (Acquisition)
- Asian Oils & Derivatives, Malaysia (Acquisition)
- Gulf Grand Juice, UAE (Acquisition)
- L’Appetissante & Maghreb Food, Tunisia (Acquisition)
- IFFCO Kuwait (Acquisition)
- Al Khazna Poultry Farm, Al Ain (Acquisition)
- Shareholding in NABIL, Oman
- Felda IFFCO Gida, Turkey (Acquisition of assets)
- Felda IFFCO France (Incorporation)
- Felda Oil Products, Malaysia (JV)
- PT Synergy Oil Nusantara, Indonesia (JV)
- Shareholding in Sohar Poultry, Oman (through JV)
- Acquisition of Shama Foods Industries, UAE
- Setting-up of trading company in Brazil and Nigeria
- Setting-up of trading company in Iraq
- Establishment of Delmon Products Ltd to produce refined edible oils at Yanbu Commercial Port, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Setting-up of representative office at Angola
- Setting-up of trading company at Senegal, Lebanon and Kenya
- Setting-up of trading company at Madagascar and Democratic of Congo
- IFFCO Chemicals FZE in Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah, UAE
- Establishment of Empak (Africa) Ltd. Mauritius to produce PET preforms
- Establishment of IFFCO Italia S.r.l.
- Joint venture in South Africa with F R Waring International
- IFFCO Italia S.r.l., acquiring business of Codap SpA. Italy
- Acquisition of Zitouna Tunisia – Modern Olive Farm
- Trading company at Tanzania
- Warehouse Operation at Djibouti
- Incorporation of IFFCO Ingredients Limited, UK
- 100% Acquisition of Shares in PT Synergy oil Nusantara, Indonesia
- IFFCO DMCC, UAE
- IFFCO CE d.o.o. in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- IFFCO Iberia SL, Spain